Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8/17

Went back out to N. Farm. This will be my daily area for running. I enjoy it out there, and if I want to bring the puppy I can. Which I did today. We did 3 miles. Unfortunately puppy cannot do much more than that. run went well... and I got run momentarily with a cute girl, or, I got to run by a cute girl. Anyway, the highlight of the day was a fox. A fox, that puppy decided to run after. My dog really loves her tennis ball, and to see her run after her tennis ball, is amazing, she is quick. To see puppy run after this fox was... well... like watching a rocket car. All I could see was a brown blur tear off into the distance, smoke was still standing in the air as puppy was 300 yards away, fire was on the wet grass. It was a good thing she was not wearing a flux capacitor, because if she was, she'd be in 1955. Roads, where we're going, we don't need roads. The fox leaped into the tree line and puppy, knowing that the fox, more than likely, had reinforcements in the woods, hit the brakes and toppled end over end to a halt. I could hear tires screeching from her paws on the grass.... It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment