Monday, October 25, 2010

10/25

I have been stagnant in my posting here, mostly due to the fact that this is not often read. So I don't see much point, other than for my own benefit. To look back and see how far I have come since my beginning, I am proud.

Tonight, was a good run, 8 miles or so. 5 with Teacher, and 3 more with Teacher and his friend that came out. It was challenging. I struggled through the first mile with a painful cramp near my belt line, on the right side. After a short break at our mid point, the pain went away, and we continued the run with Teacher's friend.

To be honest motivation was severely lacking tonight, as it has the last few times we have been out running. I believe that a change of scenery may help a little. Unfortunately, there's not much to this town, and I have no idea where we could run at that is as convenient as our current location.

No comments:

Post a Comment